Carbon Steel Line Pipe API 5l Gr. B
1. Size--1/8" to 36" (DN6-900)
2. Material--Gr. A, Gr. B, X42-X80, etc
3. Standard--API 5L, ASTM A53/A106, ASTM A213, DIN1629, DIN17175, DIN2391 etc
4. Packing: Caps on two end of every pipe outer; Hexagonal shape bundles wrapped with strong steel strip or customers' requests.
5. Length: 2-20m random or fixed. Such as 5.8m fixed, 6m fixed, 5-7m randometc.
6. Usage: Used for conveyance gas, water, petroleum and conveyance of other fluid.
A. Over 20 years' experience in manufacturing Steel Pipes and Pipe Fittings
B. All of our products are totally for export
C. Professional International Trade Experience.
D. Be Strict With Quality Control.
E. Competitive Price.
F. Good Business Reliability, Responsible
Any of your inquiry will receive our best attention and is highly appreciated.
We believe we can support our customer well and grow stronger and stronger together.
We insist on good quality, good service, and competitive price
We are looking forward to the pleasure of serving you and achieving win-win cooperation.
|Type||Carbon Steel Line Pipe|
|Size(diameter)||1/8" to 36"|
|length ||as customers' inquiry|
|standard||ASTM 106, A53, GB/9711.1-1997, SY50037-2000, BS1387, EN10255|
|Material ||Gr. A, Gr. B, X42-X80, etc|
|packaging||painting caps, beveled edges, bundles or as per customer' s requirement|
|Application range||petroleum, chemical, power, gas, water, mater metallurgy, shipbuilding, construction|
|Delivery time||According to customer' s requiry |
|Supply||Kingmetal Resource Co., Ltd. |
| Manufacture Processes||Raw material Test→ Uncoiling→ Strip leveling → End Cutting→ End Shearing and Welding→ Accumulator→ Forming→ Telepathy Welding → Seam Heat Treatment→ Air/Water Cooling→ Body/Seam UT→ Sizing Straightening→ Cutting→ Visual and Dimension Inspection→ Hydraulic Test→ End Beveling→ Flatten Test→ Seam/End UT→ Length-Measuring and Weighing→ Coating-Marking→ Storage|